– Over 70 handpicked locations beautifully illustrated and commented in depth.
– Discover sights near you with the Augmented Reality tool!
– Tickets, timetables, schedules, commuting information to make easy your visit.
– Feel like an local resident with our useful tips. Do not miss a must-see spot or hidden gem near a landmark you are visiting!
– Designed so you can follow along at your own pace. You can create your own route as well. The app will optimize it in real time.
– Requires no Wi-Fi or cellular connection. Maps, images and text work in offline mode (to get info about best routes, distances and times would need Internet connection, though).Barcelona is home to some of the most graceful art nouveau buildings in Europe. Among the most famous ones are Sagrada Familia, Casa Batlló, and Parc Güell, all designed by the famous Catalonian architect Antoni Gaudí. The atmosphere of Barcelona is highly dictated by the immense color scheme of the buildings, which boast an overwhelming richness in details, patterns, and colors. This app will help you to discover the treasures of a vibrant city like Barcelona.Yes, we get it, there’s a ton of Barcelona travel apps, but none like this one. These tours were all handpicked by us and written by professional tour guides who highlight all the stories and facts about Barcelona and its Modernista buildings than even most local people wouldn’t know.
We hope that our tours will help you see Gaudí and Modernisme in a new light, learn a thing or two, and come to love this great city as much as we do. Happy Barcelona adventure!
No need for data roaming or an Internet connection. Tours with their images, information cards and maps are downloaded to your device for convenient offline use.
It doesn’t matter. With so many sights, activities, and stories, there’s something for everybody.
Dive in the history behind the places. The app shows a century of history of Barcelona into interactive information cards that are easy to read on the go.
More than 70 handpicked landmarks, carefully illustrated and full information. With them you could design your own route to go at your pace. The app will optimize it in real time for you.Learn more
This travel guide is a dream. Very complete and useful. It’s full of images that reveal al the details of the outstanding works of Gaudi. Worth every penny. Love it.
These tours are definitely worth it. Thoughtful and original content without the dryness of a run-of-the-mill guide in a pleasing and user-friendly interface (maps are available for offline downloading; works without glitches). Definitely worth it.
Beautiful graphics and interesting content. I've tried three of the tours and none have disappointed. The ability to download them offline is very useful and the overall stability of the app is great: super-fast and doesn't crash. Definitely 5/5!.
Love it. Very nice interface and usability. Never used in reality because I live in Italy but if go to Barcelona I definitely will use it.
Great app. Wonderful tool to see the city, learn and have fun. Highly recommended.
Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes, 552, Principal 1a
08011 - Barcelona